Internet Allstars 2011 Internet Allstars 2011

My review, your flash.

Everything production wise is done well: load, intro, menu, animations and transitions are all smooth, time syncing is excellent, audio use and editing fits, credits are paced quickly. The animation as a whole is fast paced without being outright choppy which is really the most impressive thing about this, but the humour just isn't present.

A better animation/video idea with the same level of skill put into it would have such a stronger outcome.

Brain Age Test Brain Age Test

My review, your flash.

"If your actual age is less then your brain age your mind is in great shape!

If your brain age is older then your actual age, you just need a little work."

So a game about intelligence based off of 3 simple visual/mathematical questions is telling me a contradictory conclusion about my 'brain age'.

While I get this isn't intended to be some scientific work, grammar mistakes and contradicting conclusions look really poor given the context.

The music loops repeat obnoxiously often too.

DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise" DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise"

My review, your video.

Score more for the song then the video.

The story boarding works, fullfil it with proper animation, backgrounds and colours, keep things smooth moving, stylized and quick paced, and I would be shocked if this didn't make front page.

As for the song itself, I'm not a big DBZ fan, but this felt like easy to understand, tasteful humor that does not fall into usual gratuitous meme pitfalls.

The singing fits the characters voices, its relatively on pitch, the words are clever, and its just refreshing to see something of this caliber. I hope you maintain this level of work ethic.

I'm pretty stingy when it comes to giving out praise, but I really enjoyed listening to this, and the visual aid did add a little more of an image in my mind.

4/5 7/10

With fulfilled graphics, I'd be giving this full scores.

Dark Maze Dark Maze

Awesome work on this mate. Hours of game play available here with an intelligent difficulty curve pushing the players timing and sensitivity abilities.

Naveejay Teechs U EJAY!! Naveejay Teechs U EJAY!!

Confusing

I don't understand, maybe I'm not smart, but frankly I make masterpieces with ejay and I don't have fame. What am I doing wrong?

Nav responds:

WAT

"Note":Experimental Game "Note":Experimental Game

My review, your game.

Some glaring issues

Black dots hurt if paddle touche, your description says not to let them off the screen, but touching them does nothing other then make a negative noise. I'm not sure whats happening other then something isn't working the way you intended.

Paddle doesn't show (flash/java are updated, on windows xp using mozilla)

Pause screen shows way down right and not centered.

Game could use something to make it more interesting like color changing particles/squares, stages in which things go faster, perhaps changing musical keys.

Otherwise things run smoothly and appear to work, the lack of glam on this concept though really doesn't make its playability go far.

footsteps footsteps

Whatever the result, you should be darned rootiny tootiny proud of this piece.

johnfn responds:

Thanks. I am proud of this piece. Although I don't think it's perfect, I do think that it's a very meaningful piece in a way that my previous pieces weren't.

dubfuck dubfuck

man this is like sick core brutal gore step bro. #winkyface #touchdongs2gether

only one thing though, needs more autotuned ned fladners

Wolftacular NGADM Round 3 Wolftacular NGADM Round 3

I imagine you took part in some sort of blood ritual and channeled Enya.

I always try to invoke a little Aphex.

Wolftacular responds:

My sister thought the same. I'm flattered! I don't know this Aphex dude, but I'll definitely check him out! Thanks for listening and commenting

Newgrounds Newgrounds

My review, your drawing.

Pretty sweet, got a lot of NG-ish themes all worked in there without mistake.

The only thing I think that would drastically improve it is some use of shading to make your layering already evident stand out more to add more depth into the image. Basically having them on some sort of plane or ground, adding shadows as well as on the letters themselves, like nears the "oun".

Recommended for art portal.

LuDaK responds:

Thanks and remember, your songs are awesome :)